Translate


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Holy stuff

I conceive 'God' in anthropomorphic terms, as well as I can conceive of a universe with or without a God/Creator, but I think the conception of these ideas were so long ago, childhood? that perhaps more accurate would be that I now consider various ways of thinking of Gauguin's "Whence Come We? What Are We? Whither Go We?" As for divinity, I can imagine divinity as entity, and too a force and power that permeates this universe. I can conceive and consider a Creator that is both an entity, and too a permeating force. And this permeating force/power? I think potentiality the greatest mystery of this force/power, providing ever change to the universe and all within. From the smallest in the micro-world to the night-sky grandeur, everything seems to be constructed of the same 'holy' stuff, all filled with potentiality, potential to be this now and to be that then. Divinity indeed!

No comments: