Translate


Thursday, January 27, 2011

2 for 1

Nature

Here and now do I care that fish swim and birds fly  
and will I cry in that blink of the eye when they die?  
For all that dwell around the sphere in space and time   
are but here for me to know not why  
yet here I am hidden where it all constructs   
inside the skull  
the tiny sphere
where I see all the world just for me  
and I care  
but why?


Soul

It's all atoms and the void  
was the introit  
entered the white-clad priest  
but doesn't God love us  
the followers cried  
Democritus has spoken  
the priest but replied  
are not we special  
came one lone cry  
all an illusion  
created from matter  
that is your confusion  
and the priest turned away  
but I think thoughts  
the lone voice sighed  
and   
not   
thoughts  
think   
me.

No comments: