Translate


Wednesday, February 02, 2011

The past few days

Heaven

I imagine  
is it real  
is it here  
or nowhere   
to be  
is it I  
and it  
and one and one  
making we  
together imagining  
or   
just me?

-----
I watched the news today

Egypt in chaos  
the tweet did say  
with cries in the air  
another did dare  
dreams running wild  
I imagined to care  
tear soaked prayers  
from gas in the air  
for want of little  
I wondered who cared  
until breaking news  
made real   
those who dared.

-----
In the beginning

Inside the tiny thimble be  
all the universe including   
you and me  
yet the matter then at hand  
was not the final plan  
for need be time   
and a place  
for stars to race  
birds to fly  
and a porch   
for you   
and I.  

-----
The word

I thought a thought  
and then another  
that the first  
only there  
to provide support  
and in short  
God the name  
it unknown  
but to me   
a simply word  
it a key  
unlocks the door  
and I explore  
the other side  
that does resides  
inside  
my head.

No comments: